I'm a recruiter (headhunter). This service is free to you (the candidate). One of the companies I recruit for is looking to hire a:
IT Manager with ERP Background
$75,000 to $100,000 salary + quarterly bonus + annual bonus + 401k match
Laid-back culture with flexibility
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
IT Management and Staff Development
ERP Software Administration
- Manage overall IT and enterprise platforms. Conducts regular monitoring of data quality and any gaps in IT infrastructure.
- Develops and maintains an effective IT support staff. Manage department employees including performance and MBO plans and overall skills development.
- Prepare department budgets and adhere to approved budgets.
- Maintain knowledge of current technological advances in telecommunications and networking.
- Recommend, implement, and manage software add-ons that optimize business processes. Develop educational and learning plans of all software to add value.
- Monitor and safeguard the assets of the information technology department (pc’s, hardware, software, network, data and disaster recovery program)
- Ensure business systems are available and responsive to support ongoing business operations.
- Support growth strategies with cost-effective systems and applications.
Business Process Analysis and Improvement
- Leadership and management of the ERP software application, driving continuous improvement of business processes in both our domestic and international locations.
- Ensures that the ERP system provides timely, accurate and effective information.
- Lead cross-functional teams in implementation of ERP capabilities and processes.
- Work with management to define risk mitigation action plans to resolve process gaps. Serve as a catalyst for positive change.
- Oversee training of ERP users in functionality of software applications.
- Lead (and participate in) peer project teams in risk-based assessments of business control systems. Interface between plant and HQ users, and translate the business requirements into functional specifications for users.
- Determine process improvement opportunities. Provide consulting to re-engineer and strengthen business processes.
- Work with end users to identify, analyze, clarify, and specify requirements. Provides group facilitation, interviewing, training, and provides additional forms of knowledge transfer.
- Provides information and systems support for Quality Management System and Continuous Improvement Systems
- Provide information and support to Strategic Plan initiatives
- Plans and implements business systems and IT capabilities to support business growth plans (domestically and internationally)
- Create business process workflows, identify non-value added activities, and implement efficient business processes.
- Participate as necessary in operations meetings and be an advisor to the senior management team on strategic initiatives.
- Purchasing responsibility for IT software, hardware, user assets.
- Ensure systems and applications are adequately secured.
- Ability to effectively influence people, have a concern for others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and oral
- Advanced knowledge of ERP software
- Advanced knowledge of network operations
- Ability to create easily understood documentation and reports
- Excellent problem solving skills and informational seeker
- Strategic thinker, long term planner
- Results-oriented and able to meet deadlines
- High energy level; comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
- Analytical skills -- ability to recognize, initiate and recommend a course of action.
- Ability to respond with a sense of urgency in a leader-like fashion in high pressure situations.
- Must be resourceful, highly organized with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Professional image and demeanor.
- Must demonstrate high integrity, honesty and ethical behavior.
Email your resume to Sean.Zetts@RiversideRecruiting.com for more information
Sr. Recruiter & President