I'm a recruiter (headhunter). This service is free to you (the candidate). One of the companies I recruit for is looking to hire a:
Office Operations Manager
We are seeking an energetic professional who loves problem solving and thrives in organizing people & processes – and individual with a can-do attitude who does not mind wearing multiple hats. With the ability of handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks with little or no supervision. The ideal candidate will need to be well organized, effective self-starter that has experienced with supporting an office of diverse individuals and tasks.
This role entails both Service & Office Management. In this role it is expected that this individual will be able to organize office functions, coordinate with the customers for IT engagements, and manage the team and office operations. You will be responsible for developing intra-office communications & processes, streamlining administrative procedures, working with vendors, working with customers, administer management tools (Autotask, QuickBooks Online), and supervise the time & attendance of the team.
• Provide general support to visitors, meet & greet office guests.
• Answer inbound calls for general inquiries, sales calls and IT support requests.
• Point person for the Information Technology Professional Service (ITPS) department
• Organize and coordinate schedules for the ITPS team directly and with clients, this includes scheduling, customer follow-ups, and personnel follow-ups.
• Administer AutoTask PSA application – assist with improving project management, scheduling management, service ticket assignment, customer portal access, order processing, order delivery, order/product inventory, subscription renewals and order/product installation.
• Collaborate with leadership to maintain office policies as necessary, provide feedback on employee’s performance.
• Collaborate for new hires onboarding – all forms, documents, and benefits
• Coordinate with IT department for scheduling, system maintenance, billing support, reconciliation reports.
• Assist with the management of relationships with vendors, service partners, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
• Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, filing systems are designed, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved and that clerical functions are properly assigned and monitored
• Establish and monitor procedures for record keeping
• Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data for employees and clients
• Establish a historical reference for the office by outlining procedures for protection, retention, record disposal, retrieval and staff transfers
• Assist developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office and enforcing them.
• Clerical, administrative and secretarial responsibilities – manage vendor forms, updating employee forms, filing contracts.
• Perform review and analysis of special projects and keep the management properly informed
• Ensure top performance of office staff by providing them adequate coaching and guidance
• Retain updated on technical and professional knowledge by attending educational workshops, joining professional associations, building networks with fellow professionals and reviewing of industry publications
• Responsible for ensuring office financial objectives are met by preparing annual budget for the office, planning the expenditures, analyzing variances and carrying out necessary corrections that may arise
• Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events
• Responsible for developing standards and promoting activities that enhance operational procedures
• Allocate available resources to enable successful task performance
• Coordinate office staff activities to ensure maximum efficiency
• Design and implement filing systems and ensure all systems are maintained and current
• Design, implement, and oversee adherence to office policies and procedures
Perform Day to Day Office Management functions:
• Implement procedural and policy changes to improve operational efficiency
• Prepare operational reports and schedules to ensure efficiency
• Coordinate schedules, appointments and bookings
• Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
• Review and approve office supply acquisitions
• Handle customer inquiries and complaints
• Manage internal staff relations
• Maintain a safe and secure working environment
• Proven operations management and administrative experience
• Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
• Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures
• Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures
• Knowledge of business and management principles
• Computer knowledge and proficiency of MS Office Suite
Operations Manager key skills & proficiencies:
• Effective Interpersonal Communication
• Policy Improvement
• Problem Solving
• Planning and Organization
• Time Management
• Attention to Detail
• Integrity & Ethics
• Developing Standards
• Process Improvement
• Inventory Control
• Team Management
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Business Management & Administration
• Experience with QuickBooks Online or equivalent accounting software
• CRM Experience (account creation, utilization, and management)
• Proficient or Experienced with Autotask Software
• Experience in Telecommunications and Information Technology companies a plus
• Strong experience with Microsoft Office Products Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
• Email your resume to Sean.Zetts@RiversideRecruiting.com for more information
Sr. Recruiter & President